Be Part of Our Organization for Addiction Professionals
At LASACT, organizational membership is open to those who share our goals in advocating the prevention and treatment of addictive disorders. With a membership year that spans from July 1st to June 30th and with dues of only $250.00 per year, you can be part of our excellent organization.
Why become a LASACT Member?
REGISTER TO BE AN INDIVIDUAL LASACT MEMBER
- LASACT advocates both statewide and nationally on behalf of all addiction professionals in Louisiana
- Discounts on all LASACT events, including the annual Conference
- Administers tests for certification candidates to ensure that applicants meet all requirements and are competent to serve the public
- Works closely with ADRA to ensure that appropriate standards are set utilizing legally defensible, valid, and reliable exams for the addiction profession
Why Become a Organizational Member of LASACT?
Having a membership with us will also give you various opportunities to advocate for your organization. We will help you give your marketing materials for conference attendees, advertise job openings on our web page, market your agency to various addiction professionals, and more. You will get your membership payment’s worth through these advantages and our free conference registration.
- Lobbying or Advocating on a Member’s Behalf
- Free Registration at the Annual Conference (Valuing at $150.00 to $350.00)
- Listing of the Organization in the Annual Conference Program Booklet
- Recognition of Organization at Conference Functions
- Listing on the LASACT Web Page
- Eligibility for Provider of the Year Award at the Annual Conference
Have Membership forms to submit?
You MUST upload a completed membership form!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.